Federal Housing Administration (“FHA”) Loan
An FHA loan provides borrowers with an alternative to conventional financing. Flexible credit, down payment and underwriting requirements make this a great loan for buying a home or refinancing. And because Union Capital can process and approve FHA loans in-house, we can close your purchase or refinance in as little as two weeks!
FHA Loan Guidelines
- Buy a primary home with as little as 3.5% down.
- Refinance up to 97.75% of your primary home’s value.
- Flexible credit requirements – credit scores as low as 600 may qualify.
- A seller can contribute up to 6% of the sale price to the FHA home buyer.
- A parent or relative can be a a non-occupying co-borrower on your loan.
The Union Capital Difference
- All we do are MORTGAGES and we put YOU first.
- We offer some of the most competitive interest rates available.
- Fast and efficient, we close most of our loans in 30 days or less.
Let’s Talk. Ask us anything – we’re here to guide you toward the best loan product to meet your lifestyle and financial goals. Give us a call at 800-914-6784 or fill out this form and we’ll be in touch.