Union Capital provides a variety of conventional fixed-rate and adjustable-rate loan products. Our goal is to give you the best conventional loan product and interest rate for your specific situation. Whether you want to refinance to lower your monthly payment or purchase the house of your dreams, we’re ready and available anytime to answer your questions.
- Your interest rate is fixed for the life of the loan, so you don’t have to worry about rising rates.
- Your monthly payment can be made over a 15, 20 or 30 year period. A 30 year fixed will have the lowest payment because the loan is spread out over a longer period.
- With a fixed interest rate, your principal and interest payments do not change – only the amounts for your property taxes and homeowners insurance can go up or down over the life of the loan.
Adjustable-Rate Mortgage (“ARM”)
- Your interest rate is fixed for a period of 5, 7 or 10 years.
- After the initial fixed rate, your interest rate may change annually. It can go up or down depending on the index rate and ARM margin (fixed amount added to the index to calculate your interest rate).
- In general, your interest rate cannot decrease lower than your margin or increase more than 2% annually or 5% over the life of the loan.
- This means your monthly payment can change annually after the initial fixed period.
The Union Capital Difference
- All we do are MORTGAGES and we put YOU first.
- We offer some of the most competitive interest rates available.
- Fast and efficient, we close most of our loans in 30 days or less.
Let’s Talk. Ask us anything – we’re here to guide you toward the best loan product to meet your lifestyle and financial goals. Give us a call at 800-914-6784 or fill out this form and we’ll be in touch.