Why Refinance Your Mortgage?
Refinancing your current mortgage can lower your monthly payment or interest rate, or allow you to tap into your home’s equity (cash-out refinance).
- Rate and Term Refinance – this option allows you to refinance the remaining balance of your current mortgage in order to take advantage of lower interest rates or a shorter repayment term. Rate and term refinances are popular with borrowers who want to lower their payment, build equity or pay their loan off faster.
- Cash out Refinance – this type of refinance involves taking out a loan greater than the remaining balance on your current mortgage. This allows borrowers to pull cash out of their homes and use it for home renovations, debt consolidation or to make a large purchase.
Not sure which option is right for you? Contact a Union Capital Mortgage professional for a free consultation!
Let’s Talk. Ask us anything – we’re here to guide you toward the best loan product to meet your lifestyle and financial goals. Give us a call at 800-914-6784 or fill out this form and we’ll be in touch.
Working withUnion Capital Mortgage
- YOU first. We are committed to getting every client the very best possible deal every single time
- Union Capital Mortgage offers some of the most competitive rates in the Nation!
- Fast and efficient, we close most of our loans in 30 days or less
- We offer a variety of loans.Union Capital Mortgage will find you the loan that is right for you!!!